- Is eBay suspension permanent?
- What happens if your eBay account is suspended?
- Why is my new eBay account suspended?
- How long do eBay suspensions last?
- Can eBay track your IP address?
- Can I have 2 eBay accounts?
- What is not allowed to be sold on eBay?
- How do I recover my suspended eBay account?
- How do you tell if your eBay account is suspended?
- Can you get banned from eBay?
Is eBay suspension permanent?
Account suspension means you can’t sell, bid, message bidders or leave feedback.
However, if not removed, seller account suspension can be permanent.
Suspended accounts cannot sell on eBay..
What happens if your eBay account is suspended?
What Happens When eBay Suspends Your Account. If your account is suspended and you have existing listings, you won’t be able to edit them. … They can result in sellers’ listings being lowered in search results, as well as sellers being restricted from selling certain items or selling on eBay at all.
Why is my new eBay account suspended?
Usually, a suspension is due to a rule violation, failure to pay fees or one of seven reasons eBay outlines in their terms of services. If you have been suspended, call eBay directly at 1-866-540-3229 and ask about ways to resolve the outstanding issues on your account.
How long do eBay suspensions last?
The suspension will usually be 7 days, 10 days, 30 days, or indefinite (with a total loss of privileges). eBay may include recommended actions you can take. They’ll also tell you the terms of your suspension. During the suspension, you won’t be able to use your account until it’s over.
Can eBay track your IP address?
Because eBay cannot see your real IP address, it will not register that you are the same user and will not block you from creating a new account.
Can I have 2 eBay accounts?
1) You can have multiple eBay accounts – as many as you want in fact, as long as you use a new email address for each account. 2) You can have ONE personal account with PayPal and multiple business accounts as long as you own multiple businesses. … If one of your accounts is banned, chances are that you’ll lose them all.
What is not allowed to be sold on eBay?
Sexually oriented Items that are intended only for people ages 18 and upwards can’t be sold on eBay, though there are a few exceptions including BBFC unrated films as long as the content isn’t sexually explicit. Certain nude paintings and photographs are also permitted as long as they are referred to as art.
How do I recover my suspended eBay account?
If your account was restricted or suspended because of outstanding seller fees or a refund reimbursement, you can make a one-time payment to resolve the issue. When we receive your payment, your account will be reinstated. To make a one-time payment: Go to Account – opens in new window or tab in My eBay.
How do you tell if your eBay account is suspended?
According to eBay, if your account is suspended, you’ll receive both an email message and an eBay message. Log into your eBay account and check your messages there: If the suspension is real, you’ll find a message about it waiting for you. Don’t click on a link in an email that is reportedly from eBay.
Can you get banned from eBay?
Listing banned items or committing a crime. There are also laws that prevent you from saying certain things to other people—threats and harassment are good examples. Violate the law or any of eBay’s product or communication safety policies and your selling will be restricted.