- Can you have multiple users on Amazon Prime?
- How do you add someone to your Amazon Prime account?
- How do I share Amazon Prime with family?
- Can you share Amazon Prime with different address?
- Can Amazon Prime household members see each other’s purchases?
- Can you use Amazon Prime in two addresses?
- How do I add someone to Prime video?
- Can I share my Amazon Prime account with my son?
- Can I share my Prime account with a friend?
Can you have multiple users on Amazon Prime?
Prime Video allows you to create and manage multiple profiles within your account with content personalized separately to each profile.
You can have up to six user profiles (1 default primary profile + 5 additional profiles either adult or kids) within Prime Video on a single Amazon account..
How do you add someone to your Amazon Prime account?
Click “My Stuff” at the bottom of your Prime Video app screen. Go to the “Profile Picker” drop-down and click “+” icon to create a new profile. Click “Manage profiles” from “Profile Picker” drop-down and select the profile icon you want to manage (edit/remove).
How do I share Amazon Prime with family?
How to add members to your Household in Amazon PrimeClick Account & Lists from the drop-down menu located at the top-right side of your screen.Scroll down to your Account Settings.Select the Amazon Household.On the Household homepage, click to Add an adult.More items…•
Can you share Amazon Prime with different address?
4. Here’s how to share an Amazon Prime login: Amazon makes sharing with people who don’t live with you pretty easy to take advantage of: There are no limits to how many addresses you can have in your Amazon address book, and no limits to how many credit/debit cards you can store in your account.
Can Amazon Prime household members see each other’s purchases?
A spokeswoman for Amazon noted that Amazon Household account holders cannot see each other’s purchase history or order information, though there is a “shared digital wallet, which allows for easy purchasing of books, shows and other products.” The program also offers parental controls over Amazon FreeTime, which is a …
Can you use Amazon Prime in two addresses?
Essentially, you can link up two separate Amazon accounts with different payment methods and addresses, but only one account out of the pair pays for the Prime membership.
How do I add someone to Prime video?
To create a new profile, open the Prime Video website in your browser and click on the Profile icon.Here, click on the “Add New” button.Give the profile a name (check the kid’s option if it’s a profile for a child) and then click on the “Save Changes” button.More items…•
Can I share my Amazon Prime account with my son?
An Amazon Household allows you to connect and share Amazon Prime benefits with the whole family. Two adults and up to four teen and four child profiles may link in a Household. How does Household work for adults? … Each adult keeps his or her personal account while sharing those benefits at no additional cost.
Can I share my Prime account with a friend?
Yes, you can. Amazon Prime members have the ability to set up an Amazon Household, which makes it easy to share Prime with family. You can set up a Household with friends or roommates, too.